Accenture launched the Accenture Cloud Native Core Solution to help enterprises leverage the public cloud for maximum business agility and results.
Cavirin Systems announced the availability of Cavirin Hybrid Cloud CyberPosture Intelligence.
CyberPosture intelligence is the ability to deliver risk, cybersecurity and compliance management by providing visibility and actionable intelligence to the CISO and other stakeholders across hybrid environments. The Cavirin platform delivers this through real-time visibility, predictive analytics, and intelligent remediation through DevSecOps integrations.
Cavirin’s CyberPosture Intelligence for the Hybrid Cloud removes the barrier to the cloud with:
- Continuous Risk & Cybersecurity Posture Management - A central CISO Dashboard depicts exactly what organizations have at each moment and where they are located. This includes cloud account security posture, as well as virtual machines and container instances.
- Integrating Security into DevOps - Bridges the gap between DevOps and SecOps by automatically injecting security into the DevOps cycle – development, staging, and deployment - through CI/CD integration.
- Continuous Compliance Management - Removes security compliance as a barrier to cloud adoption through automation and customization via the broadest set of customizable frameworks, benchmarks and guidelines.
New Technical Capabilities include:
- “Golden Posture” and "Top 25" recommendations for guided remediation.
- Container runtime monitoring delivering on Cavirin’s ‘full-stack’ container security that already includes image scanning, CIS container and Kubernetes hardening, and guest OS hardening.
- Custom policy creation and compensating controls based on a Cavirin Domain Specific Language
- Availability of the new, Cavirin-authored CIS Azure Foundation Benchmark.