GitHub Enterprise Server 3.6 is now generally available.
Bugcrowd announced the availability of Bugcrowd's cybersecurity solutions on the AWS Marketplace, providing customers with easy access, simplified billing, quick deployment, and streamlined license management.
AWS Marketplace users now have access to Bugcrowd's platform-powered Pen Testing-as-a-Service, Bug Bounty, and Vulnerability Disclosure Solutions. The Bugcrowd Security Knowledge Platform™ is designed to uniquely enable organizations to do everything proactively possible to protect themselves and their reputation and customers by orchestrating data, technology, and human intelligence to expose blind spots before attackers do.
"Bugcrowd leverages cutting-edge researchers and powerful machine learning to offer a platform that provides contextual insights, built-in workflows and seamless DevOps integration so customers can uncover, prioritize and resolve security vulnerabilities." said Ashish Gupta, CEO and President of Bugcrowd.
Bugcrowd security solutions in the AWS Marketplace include:
- Vulnerability Disclosure Program (VDP): Provides a managed framework to securely accept, triage, and remediate vulnerabilities submitted from the global security community.
- Network Pen Test: Helps organizations reduce risk and exposure across business critical assets and infrastructure.
- Web Application Pen Test: Secures web apps, which continue to harbor more vulnerabilities than any other type of digital asset.
- API Pen Test: Supports the testing of web-enabled applications. Poorly secured APIs are the new targets of attackers looking to breach organizations and steal information.
- Mobile Pen Test: The explosion of the mobile ecosystem has made mobile apps a high value target and represents the latest attack surface for many organizations.
- IoT Pen Test: Connected devices are used by more than 80 percent of organizations, though only one-third of CISOs believe security teams have the skills and experience to handle threats to this rapidly expanding set of technologies.
- Bug Bounty: Provides ongoing, incentivized assessment of targets to close evolving security gaps.