Red Hat announced new end-to-end Kubernetes-native decision management capabilities as part of the latest release of Red Hat Process Automation.
Aquilent has unveiled a new brand and website.
In conjunction, Aquilent has sharpened the focus of its core offerings — Digital Services, DevOps & Agile and Cloud Services — on providing innovation within the federal government.
Aquilent's newly honed solution offers three areas of expertise so tightly woven together that customers will be able to implement innovative solutions, instead of simply implementing technology.
Aquilent’s new content-rich website will answer questions around the new focused solution set quickly and easily, helping customers solve critical challenges that much more effectively.
“Aquilent’s exciting new brand reflects the evolving needs of our customers, helping them solve challenges by moving them forward with innovative solutions” said David Fout, Chief Executive Officer at Aquilent. “The brand reflects our goal and focus—that is innovation! With this move, we’re prepared to innovate tomorrow’s government.”
The most important transformation for Aquilent is the sharper focus on Digital Services, DevOps & Agile and Cloud Services as the company’s core solution set, delivered through The Aquilent Advantage — its combination designed to exceed customer expectations.
Founded on its federal expertise, the Aquilent Advantage helps customers succeed through:
- Strategic Vision and Alignment—By understanding, aligning with, and even helping customers define their strategy, Aquilent creates and delivers successful solutions to help them achieve their mission, today and tomorrow.
- Innovative Technologies and Approaches—Driven by its customers’ strategy and goals, Aquilent provides and applies the right, leading-edge technologies and approaches without bias, helping leverage the best in innovation.
- Federal Process Improvement Expertise—As experts in understanding the needs federal agencies have around efficiency and effectiveness, Aquilent helps customers refine and improve processes as agency needs and constituents evolve to exceed expectations.
- Reliable, High-Quality Execution—Customer success is assured by the Aquilent Delivery Playbook, which is centered on stringent standards, transparent reporting, a robust risk mitigation process, and delivering measurable results of the highest quality.
- Proven, Experienced, Skilled Teams—With more than 30 years of federal expertise, Aquilent is a recognized authority in the federal space. Providing expert teams tailored to the project, customers can count on Aquilent to exceed expectations.
- Consultative Approach as your Trusted Advisor—Aquilent shares in its customers’ passion to accomplish mission goals. Aquilent serves as each customer’s true consultative partner, taking ownership of project concerns, and providing the ultimate in worry transfer.