Salesforce introduced a new Automation Everywhere Bundle to accelerate end-to-end workflow orchestration, automate across any system, and embed data and AI-driven workflows anywhere.
Aqua Security is introducing a commercial Kubernetes application to all users of the Google Cloud Platform Marketplace (GCP Marketplace).
The new offering provides customers with Aqua's enterprise-class container security platform available in hourly per-node consumption pricing, making it much simpler to protect applications quickly with no up-front investment. For the first time ever, commercial Kubernetes applications are available to deploy with one click to Google Kubernetes Engine with a usage-based pricing model. Commercial Kubernetes applications can be deployed on-premise or even on other public clouds through the GCP Marketplace.
GCP Marketplace is based on a multi-cloud and hybrid-first philosophy, focused on giving Google Cloud partners and enterprise customers flexibility without lock-in. It also helps customers innovate by easily adopting new technologies from ISV partners, such as commercial Kubernetes applications, and allows companies to oversee the full lifecycle of a solution, from discovery through management.
The full-featured Aqua Container Security Platform, which is now available in GCP Marketplace, provides security across the application lifecycle, from development to production, and crucially secures those applications in runtime, leveraging native Kubernetes capabilities:
- Image Assurance Controls: Aqua can block unapproved images from running on Google Cloud Platform, at the individual node level, as well as across entire clusters, ensuring that only trusted, approved images will be able to run. Aqua's image drift prevention feature ensures that containers remain immutable and do not deviate from their originating image, further limiting the potential of abuse.
- Zero-Configuration Runtime Protection: Aqua automatically profiles container behavior to enforce least-privilege controls on running containers and pods, ensuring that they only perform actions that are required in the application context and alerting on or blocking specific actions that violate the policy.
- Network Controls: Aqua's container-level firewall enables enterprises to control network traffic based on Kubernetes namespaces, clusters or deployments. This allows admins to enforce network segmentation for compliance purposes, as well as limit an attack's "blast radius" across clusters and applications.
- CIS Kubernetes Benchmark: Building upon Aqua's open-source Kube-Bench, the tool widely used by the community to validate the security posture of Kubernetes deployments, Aqua incorporates CIS Kubernetes benchmark checks alongside updated Docker CIS benchmark checks. Automated checks can run daily, providing a detailed report that can also be exported for compliance.
- Audit Trail and Compliance: Aqua's granular event logging includes all container-related system events and policy violations to provide additional visibility for compliance and forensics.
"To remain competitive and deliver on user demands, organizations adopting cloud need ready access to trusted, tested and portable applications that can run across their entire infrastructure. At Google Cloud we strive to make it as easy as possible for customers of all sizes to deploy, purchase and manage leading solutions in the cloud," said Jennifer Lin, Director of Product Management Google Cloud. "The availability of commercial Kubernetes applications from providers like Aqua Security is a critical part of extending enterprise investments and can simplify adoption of container-based infrastructure no matter what environment they operate in, either on-premise or in the public cloud."
Availability and pricing: Aqua is available now on GCP Marketplace.