DevOps Institute will host SKILup Festival in Singapore on November 15, 2022.
Appvance.ai announced the launch of Appvance IQ, an AI driven, unified test automation system.
Appvance IQ delivers transformational productivity gains in test creation and execution via AI scripting and codeless test creation, and through unified functional, performance and security testing. It builds on Appvance's work in unified test automation, notably adding AI scripting to create Appvance IQ.
Appvance CEO Kevin Surace commented: "We pioneered unified test automation, which delivers a three-fold productivity boost to QA, and we pioneered codeless test creation, which delivers a ten-fold productivity boost. Now we're delivering AI scripting, which delivers a thousand-fold productivity boost to QA. The result isn't just transformational productivity boost, but also vastly better quality delivered to ops and to users."
Appvance IQ Highlights
- Easy to Adopt: Appvance IQ runs native scripts from other automation (e.g., Selenium, Loadrunner, JMeter, etc.) and snaps in to DevOps toolchains.
- Continuous Testing: Appvance IQ connects with adjacent DevOps tooling to enable continuous testing. New builds automatically trigger tests for seamless DevTestOps.
- Run Anywhere: Appvance IQ works on-prem, in any cloud, or in hybrid.
- Test Creation transformed: Appvance IQ includes two test creation modules, one designed for new functionality, the other for regression testing — automatic regression testing.
- Unified Testing: Appvance IQ's unique write-once capability allows a single script to execute a wide variety of tests across functional, unit, performance, load, and security testing.
- Automatic Regression Testing: AI Scripting plus Continuous Testing equals Automatic Regression Testing, and only Appvance IQ has it. Further, the combo of instant script creation and complete coverage that is true to real user activity, and that's then run through unified testing, makes Automatic Regression Testing the best possible regression testing.
Appvance IQ is available now.