Red Hat announced new capabilities and features for Red Hat OpenShift, the company's enterprise Kubernetes platform.
Exadel announced Appery.io, its low-code app development platform, has launched a new website with Plan Customization Options for users.
These changes address the growing need for low-code application development as organizations seek to streamline their development processes.
Some key features of Appery.io highlighted in the new website include:
- Build Once, Run Anywhere: cross-platform applications built with Appery.io will work smoothly and look great across all popular devices and operating systems. Submit mobile apps to the App Store and Google Play, or deploy them as web apps and PWAs — all with a single codebase.
- Accessible to all Experience Levels: Appery.io is easy to master — even for beginners. Seasoned app developers can continue working with the frameworks they love, such as Ionic and Angular, augmented with visual tools to boost productivity.
Additionally, Appery.io has introduced new Plan Customization Options, giving users the ability to edit their plans to fit their unique needs:
- Customizable Upgrades: if users want to increase a given limit in their existing plan (e.g., amount of apps they can develop), they can now customize existing plans without moving up a full tier.
- Transparent Pricing: a custom plan price is calculated immediately. Users can see the individual prices of additional components and the discount, if applicable.
- More Apps and Developer Seats: the number of apps allowed to be built and developer seats held can now be individually increased in the Pro, Team, and Ultimate plans for an additional fee. The most basic plan, the Beginner Plan, maintains the same number of apps and seats as before, but now has the possibility to increase the amount of screens per app from 5 to 12.
- Professional Support: Appery.io is offering a number of new support packs including 5, 8, 16, 24, and 40 hours of professional app development support.