Appdome has integrated its platform with GitHub to build, scale, and deliver software.
Appdome announced a broad range of new features and services now available on the Appdome platform.
The availability of AirWatch and MobileIron EMM SDKs for both iOS and Android add to the existing support for BlackBerry Dynamics SDK, allowing integration of leading EMM services, without code or coding, in minutes.
Appdome has also added the ability to instantly add single sign-on (SSO) to any mobile app, enabling the app to leverage SSO services based on SAML, OAuth, Kerberos and other industry standards.
“The industry wants Appdome to enable all EMM and MDM solutions, and we want to enable choice for all our customers. With the addition of AirWatch and MobileIron on our platform, we can provide more streamline mobile security and enterprise management integrations across all major use cases – managed and unmanaged BYOD, Native OS feature sets via AppConfig and full EMM SDK support with three leading EMM vendors,” says Tom Tovar, CEO of Appdome. “With Appdome, customers can get any EMM vendor support and add that functionality to best-of-breed apps for their users on demand.”
Starting today, every Appdome user can enjoy the following significant updates:
- Single Sign-On: Available for any enterprise mobility management (EMM) service on Appdome, customers can now add single sign-on (SSO) functionality to any mobile app in minutes. The new feature comes as part of the implementation workflow in the “Management” category on Appdome and is enabled by choice, allowing apps to leverage SSO services based on SAML, OAuth, Kerberos and other industry standards.
- AirWatch EMM: AirWatch’s EMM solution is now available for integration on the Appdome platform. Customers using Appdome for AirWatch can add the full AirWatch SDK functionality to apps in minutes, without wrapping. The Appdome for Airwatch solution allows administrators to secure and manage both iOS and Android apps fully, including tunneling, encryption and more. Administrators are then able to manage fused apps directly from within their Airwatch environment.
- MobileIron EMM: MobileIron’s EMM solution is now available for integration on the Appdome platform. Customers using Appdome for MobileIron can add the full MobileIron SDK functionality to apps in minutes, without wrapping. The Appdome for MobileIron solution allows administrators to secure and manage both iOS and Android apps fully, including tunneling, encryption and more. Administrators are then able to manage fused apps directly from their MobileIron environment.
- IBM MaaS360 (Beta): IBM MaaS360 EMM is now available for integration on the Appdome platform in beta. Customers can now test the Appdome for IBM MaaS360 solution, allowing administrators to secure and manage both iOS and Android apps fully, including tunneling, encryption and more.
- Appdome Mobility Suite: Appdome is also extending support for mobile apps using VoIP, push notifications and native text, calls and contacts, to all enterprise mobile management (EMM) services – allowing customers to deploy feature rich, collaboration, messaging and other critical apps to users while maintaining secure communication and access via a chosen EMM. The suite of services can be found under the “Management” section of the Appdome platform under the heading “Appdome Mobility Suite.”
“Customers are driving demand for more options and more services on Appdome,” said Avi Yehuda, CTO of Appdome. “I’m very excited about SSO and making the Appdome Mobility Suite available to all EMM and MDM implementations as these use cases cut across services and make the Appdome experience enterprise ready at every level. High demand use cases such as instant Single Sign-On integration into mobile apps is now a turn-key option on the Appdome platform.”
DigiCert, announced a partnership with ReversingLabs to enhance software security by combining advanced binary analysis and threat detection from ReversingLabs with DigiCert's enterprise-grade secure code signing solution.
Semgrep announced that Semgrep Supply Chain is now free for all to use, up to a 10-contributor limit.
Checkmarx announced its new AI Query Builders and AI Guided Remediation to help development and AppSec teams more accurately discover and remediate application vulnerabilities.
Copado announced a technology partnership with nCino to provide financial institutions with proven tools for continuous integration, continuous delivery and automated testing of nCino features and functionality of the nCino cloud banking platform.
OpsMx announced extensions to OpsMx Intelligent Software Delivery (ISD) that make it a CI/CD solution designed for secure software delivery and deployment.
Couchbase announced a broad range of enhancements to its Database-as-a-Service Couchbase Capella™.
Remote.It release of Docker Network Jumpbox to enable zero trust container access for Remote.It users.
Platformatic launched a suite of new enterprise-grade products that can be self-hosted on-prem, in a private cloud, or on Platformatic’s managed cloud service:
Parasoft announced the release of C/C++test 2023.1 with complete support of MISRA C 2023 and MISRA C 2012 with Amendment 4.
Rezilion announced the release of its new Smart Fix feature in the Rezilion platform, which offers critical guidance so users can understand the most strategic, not just the most recent, upgrade to fix vulnerable components.
Zesty has partnered with skyPurple Cloud, the public cloud operations specialists for enterprises.
With Zesty, skyPurple Cloud's customers have already reduced their average monthly EC2 Linux On-Demand costs by 44% on AWS.
Red Hat announced Red Hat Trusted Software Supply Chain, a solution that enhances resilience to software supply chain vulnerabilities.
Mirantis announced Lens Control Center, to enable large businesses to centrally manage Lens Pro deployments by standardizing configurations, consolidating billing, and enabling control over outbound network connections for greater security.
Red Hat announced new capabilities for Red Hat OpenShift AI.