DEVOPSdigest asked experts from across the IT industry for their opinions on the top tools to support DevSecOps. Part 3 covers security and monitoring ...
Panzura announced that Panzura Mobile 2.0 now natively integrates with Panzura Freedom NAS, an enterprise solution for primary and secondary data consolidation.
Freedom NAS software consolidates enterprise file data into the cloud without rewriting applications or sacrificing security and performance. When combined with Mobile 2.0, enterprises can now eliminate their separate enterprise file sync and share (EFSS) and NAS filer data islands so they can securely access and collaborate on data globally from any Apple or Android mobile device. This is accomplished by using the same Active Directory (AD) credentials, dramatically simplifying management, improving employee productivity, and lowering overall costs versus maintaining two separate solutions.
“Mobile and cloud are two key strategic initiatives for enterprise CIOs worldwide,” said Patrick Harr, CEO of Panzura. “Freedom NAS helps customers consolidate data into the cloud without costly rewrite of their applications and without sacrificing performance required for their data center applications and users. And once that data is consolidated to the cloud as a single source of truth, customers can now access and collaborate on that same data securely, consistently, and globally using the same AD credentials from any mobile device with Panzura Mobile. This means customers can move to the cloud now without sacrifice, eliminate their separate EFSS and NAS environments, and significantly lower their costs.”
Key benefits and features of Panzura Mobile 2.0:
- Read/Write to Panzura CloudFS – Edit and write net new files to CloudFS, with all written data immediately consistent across the entire file system.
- Integrated TLS Encryption Proxy – Meets HIPAA, PCI and NIST security compliance standards.
- MDM solutions integration – Integrates with mobile device management (MDM) solutions for remote device tracking, configuration, lock and wiping of the file, folder, or device, and enforced password restrictions.
- Active Directory sharing flexibility – Extends ability to share files and folders with non-AD users and business partners through secure guest account access.
- Customized protection policies – Set policies to preserve security of shared data through password protection and/or links set to expire at a given time.
- Brand continuity – Maintain brand consistency by incorporating corporate logos across all mobile solutions.
Panzura Mobile 2.0 is available now.