Empirix announced immediate availability of its most powerful Hammer Test System release ever.
This latest version arms QA, DevOps and IT teams with the ability to test and optimize quality for voice applications, mobile applications and contact center systems in the most robust and comprehensive manner, faster than ever.
Highlights of this release include:
Expanded testing coverage
- Skype for Business support
- Presence server and UE support
- Third-party system support via RESTful API
- Cisco Built-in Bridge emulation for call recording platform testing
Enhanced testing power
- Pre-packaged options to verify transfer scenarios and on-/off-hold call flows
- Dynamic retrieval of web services to validate voice application responses
- Interoperability with the Hammer Cloud Platform
- Speech to text transcription capabilities
“Empirix has spent many years learning about our customers and responding to dynamic market needs, elevating Hammer to the leading-edge solution it is today. We are so excited to introduce our most powerful release ever,” shared Erik Delorey, Product Manager for Contact Center Assurance, Empirix. “Organizations can now leverage the Hammer Test System to detect and measure performance issues faster, across their entire communications network.”
The Hammer Test System can emulate interactions with contact centers, just as customers would experience them. These interactions include dialing or receiving calls, entering or speaking account information, and listening to ensure that the right responses are played — all while measuring system and network response times throughout each test call. Hammer’s patented recognition technology even verifies that the correct prompts are being played in the application. Now, organizations can rely on this new Hammer Test System release to further accelerate time to market and reduce QA cycles by 66% or more while drastically improving the customer experience.